Auto Brands - Saline Auto Services
Here are a few...
- Electric Gremlins can leave you frustrated. We are happy to exterminate!
- Air Conditioner Repair To avoid having your air conditioner go out in the middle of the summer, get it serviced at your next regular maintenance appointment.
- Brake Service Having your brakes checked regularly could end up saving your life if something happened and your brakes were not working.
- Radiator & Coolant Service Your radiator needs to be working properly to avoid any damage to your motor and to make sure that your car doesn’t overheat.
- Complete Transmission Repair Transmission repairs can cost a lot of money so if one thing goes wrong, it is important that you get it fixed before it spreads.
- Engine Maintenance & Services Make sure that you are paying attention to the miles on your engine so that you know when to have your maintenance done.
- Standard Maintenance & Services Standard maintenance like oil changes, tire rotations, and getting inspections done are the best way to keep your car safe.
- Tires and Alignment Flat or worn down tires can be very dangerous to have on the road so you will want to avoid this and get a replacement right away. Always get an alignment with new tires.
- Engine Performance. Does your car shake and shudder? It just does not have the power from last year? This can be a sign of larger problems if not fixed.
Saline MI Reliable Auto Repair
You rely on your vehicle every single day to get you where you are supposed to be safely and efficiently. When your vehicle doesn’t work the way it is supposed to, that is when problems begin to arise.
Nobody has time for car troubles so when they happen, give Saline Automotive Service a call at 734-429-2886 and we will make sure it is taken care of the right way. We do everything from transmission rebuilding to brakes, and tires so that you can come here and get everything you need done in one place. Coming in for annual maintenance is an important part of taking care of your vehicle. When you get your oil changed, we rotate your tires as well and give your car an inspection. We also offer coupons if you ask and will make sure that you know if anything is wrong or needs to be replaced.
We have an abundance of knowledge and we are happy to use it every single day here at Saline Automotive Service. If you begin to have any kind of vehicle troubles such as knocking noises under your hood, swaying on the roadway, a blown out tire, or a check engine light has come on, make sure you bring it in right away. You can also give us a call if you are unsure and walk us through what you are experiencing and we can offer you our best advice. Our number one focus is your safety on the road so we will always go above and beyond to do that for you.
If you have a problem with your transmission or engine in Saline and Ann Arbor, MI, give our mechanics a call and let us help you. We service imports and domestic so that no matter what kind of car you have, you can be sure that we will do our best to get you in right away and have it looked at.